Because we handle everything, we save you time.
At Aged Foot Care we go beyond keeping your residents’ feet healthy. We also take care of all the paperwork required to help you maintain your facility’s accreditation.
Here’s what our comprehensive podiatry service includes:
- Regular podiatry treatment, including bagged sterile equipment & dressings
- Full podiatry assessment and development of care plans
- Reviews of all resident care plans every six weeks
- Onsite 48 hour emergency podiatry service
- A comprehensive quality assurance program, including four monthly service audits conducted off and onsite to assess how we can improve
- Free staff training sessions for your care staff so they can improve their knowledge and skills
- All registrations and certifications, including police checks, statutory declarations, podiatry registration and public liability documentation
- Date boards in each wing and reminder calls so you know exactly when we’ll be providing care to your residents.
So give yourself the complete peace of mind that comes from working with podiatrists you can trust.
Call our team on 1300-760-412 or email our General Manager, Simone Gregurke, at email@example.com to discuss your needs.